Moving Women Online - Round 2
Covid-19 has changed how business is done in Atlantic Canada and around the world. In 2020 ACWGP offered the Moving Women Online program to assist women business owners in Atlantic Canada take the leap and move their businesses online. Due to the tremendous success of that program and the ongoing need for women business owners to move their businesses to an online eCommerce platform we are pleased to be offering this program once again!
This program will be delivered virtually and is available to anglophone and francophone women business owners in New Brunswick and Newfoundland and Labrador.
Delivered through a combination of small group training and individual hands-on technical support women business owners will be guided through the process of:
- Implementation of the website and integration of an eCommerce platform
- WIX (French cohort) or WordPress (English cohort)
- training on the new WIX or WordPress platform to gain skills and knowledge to edit and maintain the website/ecommerce platform.
Training and professional fees are covered for the basic website and eCommerce platform.
*The addition of 3rd party integrations on the platform, such as premium plugins/apps, memberships, appointment scheduler, while possible, will not be included as part of this program.
*Website costs, such as ongoing hosting, domain and other fees associated with website will be the responsibility of the business owner.
* Must have a clear plan for the business with current branding and logo. Major modifications, which include changes that affect the sites global settings, such as overall color scheme changes, layout changes, font changes and changes to site functionality that are available via site settings cannot be changed throughout the program.
If you are a French or English speaking woman business owner living in NB or NL and think this is an opportunity to help you and your business, please complete the Expression of Interest.
- English Cohort - WordPress Platform (Lien pour l’inscription en anglais)
- Cohorte francophone - Formation et mise en œuvre d’un site Web au moyen de Wix (Lien pour l’inscription en français)
Deadline to receive submissions: Sunday, August 8th
- Successful applicants will be notified by August 27th.
- Program is expected to start in September and run 8-10 weeks.
- Interviews will be conducted to establish program fit.
*Please note some Information provided below may be shared with program deliverer to assist in determining program suitability.
For more information, please contact:
Sarah Thompson, Project Manager, ACWGP