Here are some resources to help you:
- Canada Business Development Corporations (CBDCs): CBDCs provide small to medium-sized businesses access to flexible financing, training and support services.
- Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC): BDC offers many tips and guides, expert consulting services and financing to support you in your projects.
- 3+ Economic Development Corporation: 3+ is an economic development corporation for Dieppe, Moncton and Riverview, leveraging regional assets to foster new job creation, enhance prosperity, and improve overall competitiveness.
- Impact: The Impact loan helps foster small and medium-sized businesses in urban Atlantic Canada. Entrepreneurs of all ages can apply for a business start-up loan to take their business to the next level.
- Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA): ACOA creates economic growth opportunities in Atlantic Canada and provides programs and initiatives to support entrepreneurs' innovation, development and internationalization.
- Opportunities New Brunswick (ONB): ONB helps New Brunswick businesses to diversify and grow by finding new export markets within Canada and internationally.
- Joint Economic Development Initiative (JEDI): JEDI Aboriginal Development Fund (JADF) is a tool that enables JEDI to promote economic development in New Brunswick First Nation communities.